Garden Watching and new "Oberon" Painting.

Both the garden and work list were slowly creeping forward, with the spell of warmer clear blue skies the raptors where passing over a lot, at home and work. I had taken a camera in to try and get a shot of the Red Kites as they come down so low but they predictably kept their distance...all 4 of them! But I finally added Red Kite to the garden list after such a long wait from missing it last time.
Chiffchaffs are singing all over the place now and I have seen a couple of Swallows over the house already, lovely to hear them passing over again. Butterflies are increasing with plenty of Brimstones and Small Tortoiseshell's and the other day a Peacock flew close by.
I saw 1 male Common Newt in the pond a day ago, probably more on show in the evenings, I shall have a look tonight.
Our Spain trip is almost upon us, I can't wait, birds a plenty.
This is my latest painting of a Border Terrier entitled "Oberon"
Painted for a work colleague, I was really happy with how this one turned out and the reaction when handing it over said it all, job well done! I shall be adding this to the card designs too along with some of my other artwork.