Moving onto December at Trimingham.

 As November ended I had added a few more species to my new patch list at Trimingham, unfortunately Shorelark and Lapland Bunting did not put in an appearance for me but Snow Bunting was a consolation. Golden Plover numbers were increasing throughout the month. Best bird was obviously the Glaucous Gull.

 December is upon us now and a lovely sight to see, a few days running now, are the Grey Partridge. Seeing them in the fields and along the lower cliff slopes, when viewing them in the beet field I noticed a few young in one group. The Glaucous Gull is still hanging around and I saw it along the front today (4th Dec), before flying towards Mundesley. A welcome sight today also, after not being seen for a few months, were a pod of harbour Porpoises off the front feeding.