A small bit of Asian spice to warm my day !.

I arrived at Holme before first light and set off along the dunes up to the area where I thought, opposite Gore Point, the Pallas's Warbler had been showing the day before. There was plenty of bird movement with Dunnocks,Redwing,Starlings galore and up till then the best being a female Blackcap. Searching around I met up with a couple of birders who the day before had connected with the Pallas's and sure enough I was in the right place. It was then just a matter of being patient and waiting, and the 3 of us were rewarded after some time with good views of this stunning little waif. Even if not frame filling images I was happy to record this beauty, the first time for me to photograph too. And with now more birders turning up the bird became more elusive and eventually moved to a nearby area where it was seen a few times flitting around the tree canopy but a lot more elusive than earlier. At least with the thought of this Asian Babe' in my head the realisation of back to work tomorrow was put on the back burners for a while.