Trimingham & Norfolk Birding.

 It's been a few weeks since my last write up, and I am still getting out as much as possible. I love getting up early and venturing along the cliff tops and scrub areas just minutes from my house. 
 One morning this Common Buzzard was hunting the cliff tops, just just hanging in the wind like a Kestrel, it moved closer and closer giving me some great views, it then realised I was there and moved away along the cliff to meet up with another.


 Sea watching was quiet at times but who am I to complain whilst sitting and chilling looking out to sea!
I did manage to see some new patch species though, with flocks of Wigeon and Brent geese moving through, Great crested grebe and diver species, probably red throated?

 Warblers were quite numerous on one day with Willow and chiffchaff and a Garden Warbler.

 In the garden I added Curlew flying over along with Green woodpecker and Jay and Goldcrest.
Not your normal view of a Hummingbird Hawkmoth but a welcome sight as this rested itself on the fence to sunbathe. 
 My 1st Norfolk Mega and my 1st Dip too, Pallas's Grasshopper Warbler......enough said about that.
And as walking back to my car with my wife Sarah and cousin Simon along Cliff Drive in Cromer, I saw a small green coloured warbler fly into a bush next to us calling, it wasn't right for Yellow browed and the call not right.....Greenish Warbler!! It flew towards the old putting green gardens where I lost it.