Time to go home. Norfolk 2013.

On the day we were departing for home, the weather had totally changed with misty skies and rain. Sarah and I made a trip to Salthouse beach with just the bins'. There were a few birders turning up whilst we were there, with plenty of birds passing out to sea. We saw large groups of Wigeon, Teal and Scoter passing, alongside a lot of Skuas and Gannets. There were 3 Wheatear on the area off the beach. On the day before whilst sea watching, I noticed a small bird being chased by a large gull, think it was Great blacked backed, and with thoughts of perhaps a petrel being pursued I was surprised to then see the small bird turn out to be a Kingfisher!, it actively turned and zig zagged and then dived into the sea to escape the gull before heading off west with the gull heading that way also, mind you I don't think it was still after it. A sight I didn't expect to see.