New Patch Tick

Red-throated Diver
 With a brisk Northwesterly wind I set myself up on the front at Trimingham and crossed my fingers for something good. There were a few groups of wildfowl passing but not as many as I expected, divers, red throated, were all heading east but at some distance along with a steady stream of Gannets. I had a couple of waders, individually following behind a couple of ducks, a Sanderling and a Dunlin, the Dunlin may be a new addition to my Trimingham patch list but one bird that I knew for sure was......Bonxie - the Great Skua, there had been sightings left right and center but I had not seen one, until now that is and low and behold not long after another one! (Something about buses comes to mind).
 Great Skua
  Great Skua 
  Great Skua
  Great Skua 
  Great Skua
  Great Skua
Late afternoon I sat up nearer the front, there were at least 10 Med Gulls around and a few passing Red-throated Divers and Common Scoter but not much else, a good day getting the Bonxies though.
 Med Gulls
  Med Gulls
 Med Gulls 
 Med Gulls